Our surveying practice is divided into four primary areas servicing the land development, construction and industrial sectors along with the general public.
For over 50 years our staff of qualified professionals have designed, processed and registered for owners/developers over 500 residential, commercial and industrial Plans of Subdivision . In addition, we have provided clients with draft plans, rezoning applications, Reference Plans for First Registration under the Land Titles Act together with the layout, location and preparation of final plans for the registration of over 100 Condominium projects ranging from townhouses and apartments to industrial type buildings. The firm has also prepared for the Federal Government Official Plans under the provisions of the Canada Lands Surveys Act.
We provide layout services for many of the areas prominent builders and contractors. Whether you are a production builder or are building your dream home – we offer a package of services to take you from permit application to completed structure to final lot grading certification.
Surveying services provided by our firm include:
- Land surveys of residential, commercial, industrial and rural properties.
- Land surveys for First Registration – Land Titles Act, Boundaries Act, Certification of Titles Act and Navigable Waters Protection Act
- Layout of dwellings, townhouses and apartments for construction purposes.
- Layout of schools, churches, institutional buildings and plazas for construction purposes.
- Layout of commercial and industrial buildings for construction purposes.
- Layout of railway and docking facilities, including bathometric surveys.
- Layout of plant equipment, crane rail surveys and settlement readings.
- Establishment of horizontal and vertical control using G.P.S. or conventional methods.
- Topographic and pre-engineering surveys.
- Layout of lots and roadways in plans of subdivisions.
- Obtain measurements, elevations and compute quantities of ore, coke, gravel, sand and dredged materials.
- Subdivision planning and design
- Preparation of draft plans for subdivision and condominium projects.
- Preparation of final plans for subdivision and condominium projects.
- Preparation of plans for building permits and site plan agreements.
- Preparation of plans for rezoning, Land Division and Committee of Adjustment applications.
- Preparation of plans under the Land Titles Act, Registry Act, Certification of Titles Act, Boundaries Act and Navigable Waters Protection Act